ROAD TRAFFIC (Speed Limit) (County of Wicklow) BYE-LAWS
Wicklow County Council in exercise of the powers conferred on it by Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act, 2004 (No. 44 of 2004), as amended, hereby gives notice of its intention to make Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws in respect of certain regional and local roads within the administrative area of County Wicklow.
River Dargle Flood Defence Scheme Night Works
There are night works planned at Bray Bridge (adjacent to the Maltings) next Monday (7th September) and Tuesday (8th September).
Wicklow County Council-Bray Municipal District wishes to advise members of the public, local anglers and all users of the River Dargle that due to health and safety risks associated with the construction of flood defence works, the River Dargle remains closed to all users between the N11 Bridge and the Harbour Bridge.Ā Please do not enter the works area or the River Dargle until further notice.
Town Council Bye-Laws
List of Bray Town Council Bye-Laws:
- Bray Promenade, Esplanade and Sea-Shore Bye-Laws 1942
- Intoxicating Substances Bye-Laws 1995
- Control of Horses Bye-Laws 1996
- Casual Trading Bye-Laws 1997
- Car Park Bye-Laws 2012
- Car Park Bye-Laws 1997 SUPERSEDED
- On Street Parking Control Bye Laws 2009 SUPERSEDED
- On Street Parking Control Bye Laws 2012 Maps PDF
- Bray Litter Bye-Laws 2009
- Skips on Public Roads Bye-Laws 2009
- Gaming & Lotteries Bye-Laws, 1956. Gaming Areas Map
- Control and use of motorised vehicles including off road vehicles
- Bray Town Appointed Stands Bye Laws 2011
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to download documents on this page