Skip to content


Frozen Pipes Procedure

Nov 25 2014

Customers who find themselves without water supply may believe that the problem is with the mains supply and contact the Council. However the problem is often caused by water freezing solid in the service pipes.�If you find yourself without water, please check with your neighbours.�If their supply is ok then it's likely that your service pipe has frozen, in which case you should consult a plumber.�If your neighbours also haven't got water, then there may be a problem with the Council's mains, so let us know by calling us on 01-2744900.

Frozen pipes tips���� PDF