Public Participation in the Indentication of Bathing Waters
Wicklow County Council is inviting public participation in the identification of Bathing Waters under the Bathing Waters Directive and the Bathing Water Quality Regulations 2008 (SI No 79 of 2008)
Wicklow County Council Draft Strategic Policy Committee Scheme
Notice is hereby given that Wicklow County Council has considered a draft Strategic Policy Scheme and has issued the draft scheme for consultation.
River Dargle Flood Defence Scheme-Works at La Vallee
Construction works (including sheetpiling) has commenced at La Vallee. Currently we have approximately 60m of piles installed to date. It is anticipated that the left hand bank should be completed by the end of August with construction of the capping beam and scour protection/river bed reinstatement works to follow.
The aim of the Finance department in Bray Town Council is:
"To deliver effective financial management of Council resources."
Finance Counter Opening Hours:
9:00 - 1:00
2:00 - 5:00
The Finance Section deals with the short and long term financing of all the Council's operations, both of a Revenue and Capital nature.
- Monitoring and controlling income and expenditure
- Arranging borrowing/leasing requirements
- Treasury Management
The Council also ensures that statutory and financial accounting principles, which apply to all money paid by or to the Council, are complied with.
The Council's revenue and day-to-day expenditure is defrayed from sources such as:
- Commercial rates
- Local Government Fund
- Government grants
- Housing rents, planning fees, commercial water charges and other fees.
The main sections within Finance are:
The Annual Budget
- Finance department prepares overall revenue budget in consultation with the Town Manager.
- Presents it to the Members for adoption at annual budget meeting.
The Annual Financial Statement
- Produced annually and shows financial results of previous year.
- Presented to members at council meeting.
- Accounts are audited by local government auditor.
Payment of Commercial Rates, water charges, traffic fines, administration of Housing Loan Accounts.
- Registration of all invoices received.
- All invoices processed centrally in the Accounts Payable Section.
- Completion of Purchase to Pay cycle with weekly cheque run.
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-11 to 30-09-11 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-11 to 30-12-11 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-12 to 31-03-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-12 to 30-06-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-12 to 30-09-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-12 to 31-12-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-13 to 31-03-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-13 to 30-06-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-13 to 30-09-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-13 to 31-12-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-14 to 31-03-14 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-14 to 30-06-14 PDF
This involves the payment of weekly wages and the fortnightly payment of salaries and pensions.
The Council's Insurance portfolio is administered by Finance Department. The main areas of activity are:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Fire and Motor Insurance