Please note that no current posts will be up dated to this website. To view any current news items please go to www.Bray.ie or www.wicklow.ie
Kilbride Development Lane Part 8
In accordance with provisions of PART XI of the Planning Acts 2000 (as amended) and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations (as amended), notice is hereby given that Wicklow County Council proposes to Construct 42 housing units
River Dargle Flood Defence Scheme -Public Information Evening-Thursday 10th December 2015
There will be a public information evening on the River Dargle Flood Defence Scheme on Thursday 10th December 2015 between 7pm and 9pm in the Royal Hotel Bray. It will be a good opportunity to meet the team working on the project, find out what has been done to date and what is planned for next year. We hope to see you all there.
The aim of the Finance department in Bray Town Council is:
"To deliver effective financial management of Council resources."
Finance Counter Opening Hours:
9:00 - 1:00
2:00 - 5:00
The Finance Section deals with the short and long term financing of all the Council's operations, both of a Revenue and Capital nature.
- Monitoring and controlling income and expenditure
- Arranging borrowing/leasing requirements
- Treasury Management
The Council also ensures that statutory and financial accounting principles, which apply to all money paid by or to the Council, are complied with.
The Council's revenue and day-to-day expenditure is defrayed from sources such as:
- Commercial rates
- Local Government Fund
- Government grants
- Housing rents, planning fees, commercial water charges and other fees.
The main sections within Finance are:
The Annual Budget
- Finance department prepares overall revenue budget in consultation with the Town Manager.
- Presents it to the Members for adoption at annual budget meeting.
The Annual Financial Statement
- Produced annually and shows financial results of previous year.
- Presented to members at council meeting.
- Accounts are audited by local government auditor.
Payment of Commercial Rates, water charges, traffic fines, administration of Housing Loan Accounts.
- Registration of all invoices received.
- All invoices processed centrally in the Accounts Payable Section.
- Completion of Purchase to Pay cycle with weekly cheque run.
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-11 to 30-09-11 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-11 to 30-12-11 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-12 to 31-03-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-12 to 30-06-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-12 to 30-09-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-12 to 31-12-12 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-13 to 31-03-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-13 to 30-06-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-07-13 to 30-09-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-10-13 to 31-12-13 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-01-14 to 31-03-14 PDF
- Prompt Payments Report 01-04-14 to 30-06-14 PDF
This involves the payment of weekly wages and the fortnightly payment of salaries and pensions.
The Council's Insurance portfolio is administered by Finance Department. The main areas of activity are:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Fire and Motor Insurance